• make language learning a multi-dimensional experience
• provide a convenient way for learners to access content
• help develop skills for the modern world
What's in the App?
This app complements the Pearls main course book.
• It has animations of poems and lessons.
• All poems & lessons are read aloud.
• It aims to enhance reading and listening skills.
• It aids in enhancing concentration.
• It engages the learner in visual communication.
Animations capture the attention of learners and get them interested. This also helps learners understand the ideas/concepts and remember them for a long time. The app will make learning a fun-filled activity.
This app is easy to install and use. You will need the book to use the app.
How to use the App?
1. Open the first page of any lesson/unit/poem which has the name of the lesson/unit/poem on it.
2. Start the app and focus on the page ensuring the entire page is seen on screen.
3. Tap the screen to scan.
4. Watch the stories and poems come alive in an animation.
About the book
Pearls is a series of books for Classes LKG, UKG, 1 to 5. They are based on the integrated approach to learning and have been written by experienced teachers.
The books have all the features of CCE.
• multiple-choice questions
• projects and activities with detailed guidelines
• subject-specific weblinks
• HOTS questions
• FAs, two in each semester
• SAs, one in each semester
• value-based activities
• life skills
• in-text questions
• pre-reading tasks
Resources for the teacher
• Teacher's Companion includes lesson plans, worksheets, answers and more.
• e-live integrated eBooks on CD include enhanced eBook, chapter animations, interactive exercises, extra pages, audio support, concept maps