1) Set up Storage Places, a storage place can be a warehouse, a distribution centre, a fulfilment centre, a shop, or any place where you can store your products. In fact, a storage place can be a physical warehouse location too.
2) Set up Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) codes, you store products to storage places, each product has a SKU code, some product has a UPC code too. You can define both SKU code and UPC code in PEA Inventory Management APP.
3) Receive products to storage places. This is the inbound process. You can receive products (defined in Step 2)) to storage places (defined in Step 1)). When you receive products, in addition to product SKU code, you can also specify the batch number for the received stock.
4) Issue stock from storage places. This is the outbound process. After you sell your products to your customers, you pick and pack the products from your storage places, and issue their stock from your inventory, this issuing process is accomplished via PEA Inventory Management APP direct issuing function. You can issue a group of products from different storage places at one time.
5) Relocation. Relocation function is used when you want to relocate or replenish stock from one storage location to another storage location. For example, if you have storage locations for your warehouses and retail shops, you can replenish stock in the shops when their inventory level are below a certain value. In this case, you use the relocation function to relocate stock from your warehouses (or distribution centres) to your retail shops.
6) Inventory report. With inventory report, you can check your latest inventory at various storage places. The inventory report allows you view inventory by a) SKU codes b) SKU codes and batch c) SKU codes and storage places d) SKU codes, batch and storage places e) Storage places and SKU codes f) Storage places, SKU codes and batch. With one report, you can view your inventory from six different views!
7) Inventory movement report. Inventory movement report allows you view your inbound and outbound transactions history. PEA Inventory Management APP inventory movement report provides you with a comprehensive list of filters, you can search your interested transaction history with these filters.
8) Inventory movement summary report. Inventory movement summary report provides you a summary of stock movements during a period of time. For each SKU, it shows you the open quantity, total inbound quantity, total outbound quantity and close quantity.
With these set of functionalities, you can manage your inventory (completely) with a mobile phone. We plan to enhance the APP from time to time and build new user-friendly features which can benefit our users. Please help us spread the good news if you find our APP helpful to your operations!