The description of PCH: Roadside Car Troubleshoot, Repair Assistance
Key Features of the App (Pocket Car Help or PCH):
• Readily available information support on urgent car troubleshooting and decision making, how to get most from old car with less repairs and spending, when and how to avoid unnecessary repairs, and what to ask to a mechanic when spending $ is suggested.
• The app is designed to work as an urgent source of important troubleshooting information for drivers who are unfamiliar with common car (combustion engine automobile) problems and associated corresponding instruments.
• The app will guide driver on how to troubleshoot known and unknown problems in urgent situation.
• Easy-to-use and structured notes provide information about common combustion engine automobile components, troubleshooting, maintenance, buying, driving, and other related matters.
• Info is organized based on
o Components and corresponding problems, troubleshooting, and possible actions.
o Problems with possible causes and troubleshooting steps for DIY
o Valuable tips (listed below)
• Pocket Car Help also discusses about/discusses how to/provides information on/works as;
o Avoid unnecessary car repairs and maintenance when possible; will explain why and when avoiding repair could be possible
o Overcome car repair or related fear and avoid unnecessary spending
o Avoid repair from fear, not knowing, or misunderstanding from mechanic’s review
o A pocket guide for urgent need on various car related information
o A source of information regarding troubleshooting process for common problems
o Common tips as preventative actions and to increase car longevity with explanations
o Tips and common matters that need attention when buying an old car
o A guide for new driver
o Common car problems and repairs
o Things to check for when buying old car
o Getting most out of old car
o Rented vs. own car driving in long drive
o Tire Selection, weather, and tire thread relation
o AWD, 2WD, RWD, and FWD difference, benefits, and limitations
o Preventative and longevity actions
o Attention before and after long drive
o What to ask to mechanic about suggested repairs
o Old car management, how to save money, how to increase longevity
o And many more common matters.
• The app does not discuss how to perform repair work, instead it provides information to help driver about
o DIY car repair and maintenance
o car problems and troubleshooting process for common problems
o Avoiding unnecessary repairs; avoiding repair from fear
o Possible solutions or options for the driver in need before performing professional repairs/ maintenance work
o Common car components; component work function; component related problems
o Problem development process and support as car maintenance manager
Keywords: DIY car troubleshoot, DIY urgent car help, DIY car repair, car repair support, car repair help, car repair info, Old car management, car manager, car problems & repairs, car problems & troubleshooting, car DIY help, avoiding repair and maintenance (out of fear or not knowing), save money, increase car longevity, car bot, car buy and repair support.