We are reinventing pet care using a combination of Home Visits and Video Consultations by experienced UK vets. In short, we send trusted vets to your home, and support you around the clock with video calls and messaging.
It’s a completely new level of care that works with your schedule - and your smartphone!
- Similar price to an in practice visit (but it’s all done in your living room)
- Appointments from early mornings to late evenings, and weekends too
- Everything from vaccinations to diagnostic tests and treatments
- Video call and message your vet in between consultations
- Around the clock access to PawSquad Video Consultations in emergencies
- Order and keep track of prescriptions and your pet’s medical records
All of this, in one app.
What our customers are saying:
"Service is excellent and easy to book online. Great service having the vet come to your home rather than going to a clinic which would be stressful for my dog.” - Emma & Dolly
“Home visits saves so much stress for cat and owner! Very caring and great follow up too. Would highly recommend." - Wendy & Sparky
"We are amazed at the level of service provided. Seamless service and would recommend to anyone who loves their pet!" - Kitti & Momo
"George is normally very grumpy at the vets but he was very calm during the visit with Sinead. I will definitely use Pawsquad again and I will recommend the service to my friends." - Rosy & George
What the press are saying:
“Britain’s First Telemedicine Service For Pets” - Forbes
“Taking Pets To Vet Can Be Stressful, Time-Consuming and Expensive. A UK Startup Wants That To Change.” - Bloomberg
veterinary, dog, cat, pet, health, telemedicine, video call a vet, online vet nearby, home visit vet