Pasta is more than just spaghetti! Are you tired of the traditional spaghetti with pasta sauce? This seems to be the old standby for a quick meal. Yes, the kids love it but it gets a little boring, so it's time to switch things up with your pasta dishes. There are an infinite number of ways to serve pasta. Here are three great recipes and one of them you can freeze in a large quantity and have it ready in no time for a fast dinner.
Easy Penne Primavera
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 (14 ounce) can of chicken broth
1 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 c. small broccoli flowers
2 medium carrots, sliced
1 medium onion, cut into small wedges
1 medium tomato, diced
4 cups hot cooked penne pasta, cooked without salt
3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Mix the cornstarch and 3/4 cup of the broth.
2. Mix the remaining broth with the oregano, garlic, broccoli, carrots and onion in a saucepan.
3. Heat to a boil and cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4. Add the cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring until the mixture boils and thickens.
5. Stir in the tomato.
Toss this sauce with the penne and serve with cheese.
Pasta Recipes APK
The description of Pasta Recipes
- Pasta Recipes 2.0 for Android 2.1+ APK Download
Version: 2.0 (1) for Android 2.1+ (Eclair MR1, API 7)
Update on: 2016-01-28
APK File SHA1: 5fa392f71f7a7a05403b4742364dc99b751352f1