In any country if you don't have government documents then it is next to impossible to live in that country. Country like India, government documents help us to identify our Identity. These things keep in mind we develop mobile app which help all of us to create, update or search any information about government documents and services.
Please don't waste time in searching details about Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Id Card, Passport, Indian Train, Driving Licence and Indian Post . Get all the details about Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Id Card, Passport, Indian Train, IRCTC, Driving Licence and Indian Post in one place.
2. Check your Aadhaar card linking Status.
3. Download your e-Aadhaar Card.
4. Get your e-Aadhaar Card on your mobile.
5. Update your personal information.
6. Check Status of Aadhaar Card.
7. Book an appointment for Aadhaar Card.
8. File New Complaint through Aadhaar Card App.
9. Check Complaint Status via Aadhaar Card.
10. Know the Process for Applying Aadhaar Card for Children or Kid
INDIAN POSTAL SERVICE
1. Speed Post Status
2. Tracking Consignments : Track Speed Post, All Mail Items & eMO
3. Track Your Complaint
4. Interest Rates Calculator
5. Post Office Saving Schemes
6. Post Office Search : Search by Pincode / Taluka / District,
7. Post Office Search : Locality Based Pincode Search
8. Speed Post Calculator : International, Domestic
9. Services - Speed Post, Express Parcel, IMOS, Media Post, Greeting Post, Logistics Post, e Post Office, e Post, Business Post, [email protected]
INDIAN TRAIN IRCTC
1. PNR Status
2. Seat Availability
4. Vacant Berth Status on Running Train
5. Railway Map
6. Route of Train
7. Current Booking Availability
8. Upgraded Passenger List
9. Tatkal Scheme
10. Train Number Enquiry
11. Train Availability
12. Next 7 Days Availability Report
13. Next 7 Days Tatkal Availability Report
14. Earliest Date of Available Berths/Seats
15. Online Reservation(IRCTC)
1. Check Pan card Status
2. Check Pan card Transaction Status
3. Apply pan for Citizens of India
4. Apply pan for foreign citizens
5. Reprint / Duplicate / Lost of PAN Card
6. Changes / Correction in PAN Details
1. Track Application Status
2. User Login
3. Online Form Submission
4. User Registration
5. Appointment Availability
6. Locate Passport Seva Kendra and Laghu Kendra
7. Locate Common Service Centers
8. Passport Offices
9. Know your Police Station
10. NRI Passport
11. Register Grievance/Feedback
12. Track Service Request/Feedback
13. Track RTI Status
14. Fee Calculator
15. Document Advisor for Re-Issue of Passport
16. Download e-Form
18. Download and Print Application Form
19. Undertaking as per GSR 570(E)
20. Apply for passport
VOTER ID CARD
1. Check voter card status
2. Search voter name in Electoral Roll
3. Apply online for Registration of New Voter
4. Apply online for Registration of Overseas Voter
5. Correction of Entries in Electoral Roll
6. Know your Booth, AC and PC
7. Know your BLO, ERO and DEO
8. Voter Education Channel
9. Polling Process
10. Electronic Voting Machines
1. Apply for Learner Licence
2. Apply for Driving Licence
3. Check driving licence and learning licence status