All too often, people are unable to predict if their new relationship partner poses a threat. Partners’ Consent provides a template by which two relationship partners can mutually discuss and set up limitations to define the boundaries of what is acceptable in a sexual relationship with the goal that the relationship may flourish thanks to both parties’ peace of mind.
By creating the discussion about giving consent and in verbalizing limitations, both people are empowered by having their voices heard by their partner.
By facilitating the creation of a code of conduct that honors both parties wishes, Partners’ Consent benefits both women and men by clearing up perceived "blurred lines."
For sure, the Talk is being Talked! Partners’ Consent enables the Walk to be Walked! The developers of this app have engineered a tool which puts the responsibility and accountability in the hands of you and your partner to construct your own mutual code of understanding and ground rules.
* Each partner develops his/her personal and confidential profile,
password and email access.
* Use of the app to construct and agree upon ground rules and
a mutual code of understanding requires attestation of adult status.
* The app is interactive and requires approval (consent) on each
item of the proposed ground rules ----which can be negotiated back
and forth ---- before being mutually agreed upon
* Final code of understanding/ground rules are consented by partner
* Once mutually executed and transmitted, your code of understanding is
maintained in a private file in original content.
* Privacy and Protection of your personal information is foremost in the
product design and engineering of Partners’ Consent.
- Information provided by users of Partners’ Consent is encrypted
at the highest commercial level available at this time - AES 256 Bit
Encryption throughout local device, data transfer protocols, and cloud storage; and includes users'
written content and supplied photos.