The description of ParkingUnity
ParkingUnity is an application designed to allow users to find and share parking locations around Australia quickly and easily.
It contains useful features such as viewing existing parking locations nearby or around a certain address. Submit parking locations to share to others as well as marking (feeding) them if it is available now or later, and submit parking deals (promos). Submitted parking locations, fed parking availability and deals will appear to other users immediately when they browse for parking locations.
ParkingUnity’s aim is to build a community for users to help each other find parking spot easily and quickly, where are the best deals, where is the spot with longest time to stay, and the best of all - where are the free parking locations.
Be part of the community and we gather and share all parking locations around Australia!
ParkingUnity also offers useful features such as Parking Favorites and Parking Reminder.
- Display existing parking locations near you or around specific address on the map. It will mark on the map the specific type of the parking (i.e. IP, 2P, etc) and if it is free, paid, or in a building. Additionally, it will display clearway locations that you might be able to park when it is out of its enforced time period. It also marks parking locations for Motorcycles.
- Display useful information about the parking location such as maximum stay time conditions (i.e. 8am – 12am Mon – Fri), disabled parking availability, nearest address, distance from your location, etc.
- Easily search for an address or place and the app will display that location on map and surrounding existing parking locations.
- Submit parking or clearway locations if it is not yet existing on the app easily to share to other users. Easily set parking information such maximum stay limit (i.e. 1P, 2P, 1/2P etc), paid or free, enforced time conditions (i.e. 8am – 12am Mon – Fri), disabled parking availability, etc. Submit any location on that map where it is allowed to park such as residential streets, etc. Use mobile’s GPS or location services or a simple tap on the map to set where the parking is located.
- Submit or browse Parking availability and deal feeds in real-time.
Parking Availability Feeds – Let others know if a parking spot is available now or will be available later after few minutes or hours when you are leaving the parking spot. Browse submitted parking availability feeds by other users to find available parking near you easily.
Parking Deal Feeds – Submit or browse parking deals such as Early bird parking, Night rate parking, Weekend parking rate, etc.
- Bookmark parking locations you see on the map or any spot on the map so that you can go back to them anytime with the Parking Favorites feature.
- Avoid overdue parking tickets or fines. With the Parking Reminder feature, you can easily set an alarm for the parking location or any spot on the map where you parked. You set the number of hours or minutes you want and the alarm will trigger when it runs out. The app doesn’t have to be running when the alarm is active. It will still trigger even if the app is exited or your mobile phone is locked. ParkingUnity shows details about existing parking locations such as time limit (i.e. IP, 2P, etc) and the time limit conditions (i.e. applicable only on Mon – Fri, etc) so this information will guide you how long you can park and to set the alarm.