The description of Paradesmith
Discover user created group sharing albums for established global events, local happenings, or host one yourself. Invite your network or establish a new ones and connect with people who have the same interests as you. Parades are user created public or private group sharing albums that can be used to capture, organize, and share pictures and videos, contributed to by those who join. Parades can be used no matter how small the group or large the crowd. Parades have no limits and are always permanent. Create a Parade, share it with others, and see it all as the crowd shares their photos and videos. Wander through the app, find a parade for something that catches your eye, join it, and experience everything from the lens of everyone there. With Paradesmith, a group sharing and social platform, you can connect with those you know and build a new community with those who want to engage in the same activities as you. Create parades to showcase what’s going on in your life - make them public so others can join or discover, or create a private parade and invite anyone you wish. Connect with people, share memories, and communicate with your new community about the things you have in common.
• Build Social Community with those who enjoy the same things as you do – Paradesmith is a platform dedicated to you connecting with people who enjoy the same things as you do
• One home for everything by capturing everything going on in one place that is accessible by all – versus being scattered across various social platforms and group messages.
• No more randomness, surprises, or unrelated posts that comes with hashtags. Parade creators have admin rights to make sure that only relevant content is uploaded.
• Keep the story true for all as posts are always auto chronologically ordered inside of a parade. Don't risk your content being overlooked or being out of order when sharing when sharing on group messages, or missed due to algorithms within other social platforms.
• Public Parades: Search for new user created Public Parades to discover new events or happenings or create your own and share it your community. Public parades are searchable in the app and can be seen on your profile.
• Private Parades: Are only accessible by others with an invite only. Private means private, so, private parades can ever be searched for in the app, and will never be seen on your profile.
• Wander: Discover new public parades from around the world on the app’s Wander screen – a real time feed of global events and local happenings created by those who are there.
• My Updates: See new parades created or joined by those you follow, as well as your own parade activity here.
• Auto Chronological Ordering: Parades auto chronological order uploaded posts, ensuring that the happenings inside of the parade remain true to when they happened.
• Search for Events and Happenings by Keywords: Finding what you’re looking for couldn’t be easier in Paradesmith. Search public parades by any keyword - name, city, state/province, and by parade creator. ***Remember, Private Parades can’t be searched for in the app!
• Following People, Events, or Happenings: Click the ‘Join’ button in a parade that is of interest to you and experience what is happening from the lens of those who are there. Follow people as well to see what they are up to
• Bulletin Board: Communicate with those who have joined a parade by posting a bulletin and replying to them.
• Applaud, Comment, Share: Interact with posts by applauding or by commenting. Share public parade posts at any time.
• Profile: See your parades and the media associated with it. See your followers or whom you’re following. View notifications and edit your profile information.
With Paradesmith you can witness happenings, discover new events, create ones yourself, share with others, and experience everything from everyone there.