A very simple application, with a single purpose: To alert those who can help you in an emergency, when you need have one. Simply hold the "PANIC" button for 3 seconds to send a panic signal; a "RED ALERT". Hold the "alert" button to send a warning signal. Not quite a red alert, but to tell your emergency contacts to be prepared.
Normally your contact list would include your nearest neighbours, friends, family, anyone who can help you at a moment's notice, or contact those who can.
- Set up the list of phone numbers you wish to notify when you have an emergency. e.g. Home Intruder, Ambulance Needed, etc.
- Include your home address
- Optionally include your last known GPS location.
- Messages sent via SMS
- Include an additional message to the default.
- Messages also sent via push messaging
- Ability to define custom messages to send in the case of an emergency
- Addition of your local security company
- Interactive application so that emergency contacts can reply to you via the application
- Inclusion of an instruction screen.
- Interpretation of GPS location into a more friendly address