It is so simple. There is no major logic at all.
* It is a game between you and the system.
* Equal number of shuffled cards are distributed between you and the system.
* System draws one card to the deck and waits for you to draw your card. You can draw a card by clicking on the Player Slot or DRAW Button. If your card number matches the card drawn by the system, you win both the cards on the deck. Along with the cards, you also get points equal to the number of cards you won.
* Similarly if your card doesn’t match the card drawn by the system and the next card drawn by system matches your card number, the system wins the cards and points.
* Apart from the card number, if the suit (Clubs, Diamond, Hearts, or Spades) matches with other, the winner gets 1 point but no cards.
* The deck will be stacked with cards until you or the system win the cards.
* The Game ends when you or the system run out of cards.
* Configuring Game Complexity by setting number of Decks from 1 to 10 (each deck has 52 cards)
* High Score recording and display.