This is still an early Beta, so some things may not work smoothly. Please send any feedback to email@example.com
*** IMPORTANT ***
Only some screen sizes are supported at the moment. If detection fails on your device, enable 'send diagnostics' and rescan in PAD. Once the scan is complete, you will be prompted to send an email to me with the details of your device and a screenshot, and I'll add it in the next release.
Verified to work on:
* Nexus 5X
* Nexus 6
* Moto X (2013)
* Samsung Galaxy 5S
* HTC One M9
* LG G4
What it does:
Takes a screenshot of the device, cropping out the parts of the screen where the Monster Name, Leader Skill Name, Active Skill Name, and (optionally) the Inherited Active Skill Name are located, and doing OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to find Japanese text.
This text is compared to a database, and the English translations are found. The results are displayed in a popup on top of other apps (including PAD).
How to use it:
1. Launch PAD Translator
2. Enable the translate button
3. Click accept through the permissions (you have to attempt to re-enable the button after each permission).
4. Switch to pad, open any monster info page
5. Click the translate button in the lower right
6. Wait (2s on my fastest phone, 5s on my slowest)
7. Monster info should pop up in a box in the middle of the screen
8. Tap on the popup to dismiss
This app does not access or interact with PAD in any way, so it should not be against the TOS. It's a faster version of taking a screenshot and using Google Translate.
Monster data is taken from puzzledragonx.com