PACLink is a free application for the PACLink Service Adaptor that provides access to engine, cab, transmission and ABS fault codes, and component and gauge information for class 5-8 trucks. This is a great tool for truck triage by service writers, for roadside assistance service providers and for drivers in remote locations who need to get info quickly about their MIL and CEL lights. No cellular connection is needed to read the info from the truck. NOTE: This software is backwards compatible with 2015 adaptors.
NOTE: When first starting the PACLink application, please use pairing code 2015.
• Provides easy-to-understand fault code descriptions for all makes/models of class 5-8 trucks manufactured from 2004 onwards
• Includes MX engine proprietary fault code descriptions
• Small heavy-duty 9-pin adaptor unit that plugs into J1939 CAN Bus
• Reads all published J1939 CAN, Engine, Transmission and ABS diagnostic fault codes
• Resets inactive fault codes (2016 adaptors only)
• Wireless solution using Bluetooth® technology
• Compatible with Android v. 4.0 and later hand-held devices
• Provides real-time data for oil temperature, DEF levels and other gauges
• Capture feature allows you to send snapshots using email or other social media
• Printable report feature captures information from all screens in one place
• LED indicators for adaptor status
Spanish language coming soon! For inquiries, send email to [email protected] Visit our Facebook page and like us - https://www.facebook.com/PACLinkServiceAdapter/.