NO ROOTING REQUIRED
Package Disabler lets you disable any unwanted packages that come pre-installed/ installed with your phone. Simply one click on the package that you want to disable, will disable the package. Disabled application / package will not be uninstalled or updated using google play or any other means. So this app can be used for blocking apps (e.g. Parental Controls) or business use cases, you could even disable google play store etc… without rooting the phone. This app also provides password / uninstall protection to avoid misuse.
Package Disabler provides an export/ import functionality to backup all disabled packages on your external storage which you can restore at any time.
Remember, though: ALWAYS have a backup of your phone. Important features might break when disabling system apps.
Using the exported package list you can swiftly get rid of all bloatware after installing a new ROM or Factory reset. When wiping your phone's data, you can export your package list to import it on your new ROM.
Free version features
* Disabling and enabling any packages or apps unlimited
* One click bloatware removal
* Export your disabled list to the external storage to import them later
* Batch operation to enable all disabled packages
* Filter to show all disabled packages
* Uninstall / password protection
* Filter to show all installed apps
* Filter to show all system packages
* Quickly find apps using the search functionality
* Google cardboard on Gear VR
* If you have issues uninstalling apps, try Settings –> Security –> Device administrators, uncheck "package disabler admin".
* Be aware that in order to update your version of Android, you might need all original apps in place. It is advised to always have a backup of disabled packages so you can restore them later.
* OSPolice development cannot be held responsible for any damage you may cause.
* Removing critical packages can cause your phone to malfunction. Be sure to ONLY delete apps you know for certain aren't needed
* Always have backups of your device.
* If you have any questions regarding using Package Disabler, you're advised to contact [email protected] beforehand.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact us and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as we will be unable to respond to your issue.
if you need any customization to this app / consultancy to Samsung licensed APIs or any comments/ feedback please contact http://ospolice.com/