Threw in the towel the last time you played a pixel punisher? Now may be the time to face up to the ghost of retro past! If you're satisfied with just giving it a go, then that will work too, of course!
Out of Time pays homage to the classic days of gaming, meaning no frustrating in-app-purchases, nor adverts. The aim of the game is to attain the highest possible score – are you ready for another one of those retro challenges that may haunt your dreams once more? Or, are you already out of time?
- Accessible by all, yet as difficult as you want it to be, depending if you're aiming for that holiness high score: the kind of goal reserved for skilful retro maniacs.
- Feel free to take a snapshot of your score and share it via #OutofTime
- No IAP, no adverts, non-profit.
- A genuine tribute to pixelated gaming - now in lovely, low-res beauty.
- Retro sounds and graphics.
- Reminiscent of classic games, yet new, unique and addictive.
- Multi-touch support – plays well with a buddy!
How To Play
- Grab the tiles as they fall and make sure they go down the correct chute. The colour of the tile must match the colour of the column, or you'll lose time on the clock faster than a switching transistor! (Very fast.)
- Be careful not to collide with the bomb tiles as you swipe and poke around – don't ignore them though, bombs can go down the chute too! And they're worth points!
- Watch out for the red tiles, they're worth double points!
Super top tip!
- The red tiles can be tricky when clearing the chute - make way for them and give them some love.
Ultra top tip!
- Aiming for the highest score? Then you'll most likely want to use as many thumbs and fingers you can spare! (Thanks multi-touch!)