Origami Tutorial1.0 for Android
The description of Origami Tutorial
How to Create Origami in Seven Steps:
1. Select Your Paper. There are different types of papers that origami artists can use. However, beginners may want to start with pre-cut paper that is specially made for origami, as this will ensure that they have the perfect size. Artists can also choose the thickness and color of their paper. An origami maker begins to choose thin paper in their favorite colors. Thin papers are more forgiving of errors, because they will not tangle deep, and folds are much easier than heavy paper. Choosing colorful paper will also add additional talent to origami creations, not monotonous black and white.
2. Select an instructional book or tutorial. It is important to choose instruction books, videos, or tutorials that are easy to understand and offer helpful illustrations. Learning how to make origami by just reading about it is usually not enough. It is much easier to learn with visual instruction than to read about it. In addition, it is not always necessary to buy books. There are many instructional videos and illustrations available for free on the internet.
3. Practice and master the basics. Beginners should be sure to start by creating a very basic design. Origami is an art that must be mastered gradually or will look amazing. Choose a very simple design, such as an origami box, origami parrots, origami plane, and Ninja origami star, the 11 folds or below. This design will help beginners get a feel for the right way to fold the paper and help them master the basics. It is important for beginners to practice these simple designs several times, until they feel very comfortable with moving to a more difficult design.
4. Move to advanced design. Once an artist is ready, then it is time to choose some tough designs. Choose designs, such as cranes, frogs, lilies, and lotus flowers, which are all under 18 folds. Keep in mind that it is a fine struggle with some design at first. Continuing to practice and work through adversity is the only way to master the art of origami. With some practice, most origami artists will find themselves improving and mastering the craft very quickly.
5. Practice with cloth. Once origami makers become very comfortable with various designs, they may want to practice their abilities on the fabric. Learning to fold a napkin into an animal or shape flower is a great way to hone someone's skills. It is also a great way to show off one's ability to family and friends, while creating beautiful place settings for dinner parties and other events.
6. Share a hobby with friends and family. Origami is a fun and creative pastime that most people will enjoy. Sharing skills with family and friends is a great way to make a hobby together. In addition, many origami artists will find that teaching others origami art will work to strengthen their own skills.
7. Create a unique design. Once newbies have moved into intermediate, or even advanced designs, they should take the time to create their own designs. Artists can do this by changing the design that has been created or made.
NovelKing-Chinese Novel Reader
Viber Media S.à r.l.