The description of Oppo File Manager
It helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device's memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
* Attractive material Design UI/UX
Light & smooth
Simple & clean
Multi themes support
FILE MANAGER FOR EXTERNAL MEMORY - ANDROID TRANSFER
-File Transfer & On The Go Support: File Viewer: Access files on microSD, complete a large file transfer and backup a file, folder, or directory on usb flash drive. File Manager will transfer content between internal storage, usb flash drive, and cloud storage.
- Audio player: Listen to and manage your mp3 files, music & ringtones on File Manager.
* App Manager
Play store app link
PHONE MANAGER & FILE VIEWER
-Access files and manage storage with File Manager: File explorer to access downloads, copy and paste files, delete files, transfer files, backup files, show hidden files, compress files.
-Storage Manager: Save space by deleting files with our disk cleaner and extract compressed files or transfer compressed files in ZIP, RAR, APK, TAR, BIN, and TBZ formats. File Manager saves files to usb flash drive (microSD) with on the go (OTG), delete files, share files, and transfer files.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesian, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian