This mobile app allows you to:
- View the agenda and explore sessions.
- Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
- Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
- Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity.
By downloading the ITOUR2016 Application (“Application”), you expressly acknowledge and
1. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OPEN TEXT CORPORATION, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND
THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) DISCLAIM
ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE APPLICATION,
INCLUDING LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL OR OTHER TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES OR DUE TO ERRORS WHICH
MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT,
SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE APPLICATION.
2. The Application is provided “AS-IS” and free of charge.
3. You expressly acknowledge and consent to the following:
b. The Application will enable each user to export his or her contact list to Outlook,
therefore, if you desire your personal contact information to be deleted after it has
been exported to Microsoft Outlook® by another Application user, you must contact
that Application user with whom you shared your contact information and request it
be deleted as the information is no longer within Open Text’s control to delete;
party, including other Application users, and your use of the Application does not imply
Open Text’s consent to share such information with any third party.
purposes of administering the Application.
c. You are strictly prohibited from sharing any individual’s contact information with a third
d. Open Text and its contractors may collect and use your contact information for the
4. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) the Application is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered
by, or associated with any social media site, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram®
and LinkedIn® and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries. Any questions, comments or complaints
regarding the Application should be directed to OpenText only.
5. The Application will self-destruct and become inoperable on or about December 15, 2014,
approximately 30 days from date of download, and the information stored in the Application will
become inaccessible to all users. At that time, your contact information will be deleted, except that
Open Text will maintain a database which includes your contact information. You may request Open
Text to delete your data from said database at any time by sending an email to Kristal Beer at
6. Except where prohibited by law, the Application and this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of
7. OpenText reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this Application in
whole or in part without prior notice or further liability.
8. Copyright ©2016 Open Text Corporation. Open Text, the Open Text logo and other Open Text
trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Open Text software and
services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Open Text and its affiliates, where applicable,
in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in
connection with Open Text software and services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
No rights or licenses are granted with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such
trademarks. All rights reserved.