· Add Company- If you wish to join a company which currently does not have opportunity, simply add the company and set reminders to follow-up with appropriate contacts. This will help you not on missing out on the company where you want to work.
· Add Opportunity- When you want to apply to a job opportunity in a particular company, but, get caught up with something else and cannot apply during that moment, simply add the company in the application and it would remind you to apply there later.
· Tracking Opportunities- Once you have added your opportunities, it’s time for you to see the results of where you applied, for what positions you have applied and what the status is for each of those job applications.
· Reminders- This will keep you on your toes and would not let you delay or miss any important development.
· Receiving specialized tips- Read important articles sent by Career Services team of your respective school and reap the benefits of effective readings in your interview.
· Interview Experiences- Enter your interview experience in this section of the application and receive instant feedback from the Career Services team of your school.
Happy job tracking!