The description of oodl
Attention users of Android 6.0 and above.
Steps to rectify the permissions issue manually after installing the "oodl" app:
1. Open “Settings” within your phone (i.e. icon that looks like a cog wheel)
2. Within Settings access “Application Manager”
3. Scroll through your list of apps until you see and can open “oodl”
4. Click the “Permissions” item and toggle “Camera”, “Location”, “Storage”, & “Telephone” from off to “On”
5. Exit, and start the "oodl" app which will now run
Imagine a world where information is at your fingertips.
Imagine a world where you can view more.
Bring your surroundings to life with a virtual entertaining and informative experience like no other.
oodl - view more.
oodl is the ultimate image recognition browser tool, delivering informative and relatable content embedded in your every day surroundings. The oodl app cloud technology allows you to visualise digital information in a completely new way, taking you from a one-dimensional experience into a whole new world of exciting discoveries.
Bring print media to life with informative and entertaining content through video, animation, music, promotions and competitions. Simply scan the distinctive oodl icon to reveal the extra content.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Whenever the oodl icon is displayed, it means you can view more. With the ‘Scan’ function, scan the whole image or object through your camera viewfinder, not just the icon, to trigger and reveal extra content.
With the ‘Explore’ function, move your camera around your surroundings and your device will display information of points of interest.
WHAT CAN I SCAN?
Scannable items may include: posters, catalogues, billboards, newspapers, magazines, products, sculptures – literally ANYWHERE you see the oodl icon.
oodl allows you to:
- view more information
- view more exclusive video
- view more animation
- view more websites
- view more promotions and competitions
- view more music
oodl brings you a whole new world of exciting discoveries.
oodl - view more.