Now word lookup is so easy. Get ready to download: It works offline, without internet connection.
Different ways to get the definition using onTouch Dictionary:
Method #1 (Meaning pop-up)
1. Select and hold the word you'd like to get the definition for.
2. Choose any one
i. Click on the COPY option from the Options Menu.
ii. Click on the ‘Define’ option from the Options Menu. (Works only on Android Lollipop or later)
3. Meaning will be shown as pop-up right there on the screen. You can also hear the pronunciation of word directly from that pop up window. Or add it to your Favourite word list and increase your vocabulary.
Method #2 (Floating Search Widget)
1. Enable Floating Widget from Settings.
2. Now click on the floating icon and type the word in the Floating Search Widget.
3. And get the definition right there in the floating window.
Big Database: More than 210,000 words to enrich your vocabulary.
Text to Speech: Hear out for any word, as app provides offline pronunciation feature.
Depth Search: Get the meaning of word from the definition to any depth.
Modify your Database: ADD or DELETE any word into/from database. Personalize it to any extent.
Pop-up Dismiss: Dismiss the pop up on your own, no time limitation to display it.
Compatibility: Ok tested with Browsers (Chrome, Opera), PDF Reader (Adobe Acrobat), E-book Reader (Moon+ Reader), Facebook, WhatsApp and many more.
Offline & Faster: As it is an offline dictionary, getting the definition is very fast and convenient. (Internet connection is not required).
Auto-Start: The application gets started automatically during the booting up of the device, and works from the background. This feature can also be turned on/off from the settings of the main application.
Favourite words List: Grow your vocabulary by adding the words to your favourite word list.
Kindly send your request and feedback to us @ [email protected]
**Created by Vaibhav and Purushotam.