(OneSuite Broadband Access users can make calls only; OneSuite SuiteAdvantage subscribers can make AND receive calls worldwide)
We’ve got you covered under ANY internet condition, without sacrificing call quality!
1. Strong Wi-Fi or data connection: Make direct VoIP calls by selecting “CALL – Internet”
2. Weak internet signal: choose Global Callback and enter two phone numbers, where you’d like OneSuite to call you back, and the number you want to call. Once we receive your request via Internet, our system will call you back via traditional phone network and connect you with the other party.
3. No internet signals? Select “Call – Local Access” button to make the call. (Currently available in U.S. 48 States only)
OneSuite seamlessly integrates with your device’s contact list, for easy dialing. It allows you to make cheap international calls where ever you are, without roaming charges.
- Hassel-Free: Open the OneSuite app and then simply dial any destination and select your preferred dialing method. Our network verifies your user account, your account balance and continues to process the call through its duration. You can also place calls directly from your device’s Contacts.
- Benefits: With this app, all your international calls will be connected via the OneSuite network through the Wi-Fi internet access on your device, so you’ll be paying only pennies per minute, debited from your prepaid OneSuite account balance.
- Make free calls to other OneSuite SuiteAdvantage users.
- International Coverage: Save 90% on international roaming costs! When you’re traveling outside the U.S. and Canada with free Wi-Fi access.
- Call History, three-way calling, call waiting
- In-app self-service Help tips
* Use of OneSuite Internet Calls with 3G or 4G may result data charges from your wireless provider.
* Use of OneSuite Local Access Calls will result the use of your wireless airtime. Please ensure your wireless plan includes unlimited US 48 States.
* OneSuite VoIP is not responsible for the cost of international calls made from the iPhone/iPad dialer or other applications. Therefore, if you don’t see the OneSuite header on your keypad nor do you hear OneSuite’s voice prompt when making international calls, then you know that the OneSuite app is not being used, and the call will be handled by your mobile operator at your expense.