We are pleased to announce version 4 of our OneSource Mobile App!
With this version we further add new functionality into the app making it an invaluable companion in and outside the lab.
The OneSource Mobile App makes it fast and easy to request the service you need, when you need it, anytime, anywhere. Simply scan the OneSource Tag on your instrument to log a new service request for that instrument and let OneSource do the rest.
With easy visibility to upcoming service events, OneSource Mobile helps you prepare instruments and workload in advance. Even share the upcoming service details with your colleagues through the “Share” feature.
Use OneSource Mobile’s “Recent” and “Favorites” options to keep track of your key assets as well as recent activity. Through the “Favorites” option you can build your own list of key instruments to quickly log new service requests, to check on upcoming service events and for reviewing the service history. We've even included a naming option for easy instrument identification and a “Follow” feature so you can stay up-to-date on all your instruments activities.
Special mentions to https://icons8.com/
- Log new service requests
- Ability to include photos & files as part of a service request
- View upcoming service events
- View service history, including the full field service report
- Detailed instrument information – besides technical details we also included location information and next scheduled service due dates
- Instrument system view: Quickly see all other system components and pull up any instrument components details, including upcoming service events and the full service history
- Lookup the instruments EH&S (environmental health and safety) data. EH&S admins can maintain the information through the app too.
- Share service events list, equipment details and field service report
- Ability to provide "Friendly Names" for favorites – Enter a friendly name for any instrument you stored as a favorite on your device
- Ability to “Follow” an instrument and receive push notifications when a PM is upcoming / changed, an instrument changes location or an entitlement is changed
- Request a new instrument to be added to the OneSource program
- Correct wrong and add missing instrument data
- Start the process to remove or relocate an instrument
- OCR text recognition to support Equipment Tags that do not have a barcode label
- App is designed and built to work on smart phones and tablets