oneilMobile™ is an Android application designed for smartphones and tablets. It allows record center customers to immediately search for and view the status of web orders, place new delivery and pickup orders, and look up data on individual items stored in facilities utilizing O’Neil Software’s RS-SQL® Version 4.07 system. Supports mobile devices with Android 4.0.3 (ICS MR1) or above.
When the application launches, by default it automatically searches for all orders placed in the last 72 hours and notifies you if none are found. You can change the default once additional searches have been created and saved. Using oneilMobile, you can:
• Create new delivery and pickup Orders, include priority specification, delivery address, and more. Complete shopping basket integration allows easy Item search or Item scanning to drive the Order creation. RSWebNET customers will love the ease of use and convenience.
• Search the following available fields: Tracking #, Batch #, Order Status, Ordered By, Ordered Date, Requestor, Service Priority, Account and Saved Searches. Tap the field you want to select, type in your criteria and then press the Search button. Under some fields, several preset options are available.
• Create a search with multiple fields, then save the search for use again in the future. Edit or delete all saved searches. Create new ones. Once your search is complete, basic information regarding web orders displays on the screen. A simple swipe up and down, or left or right enables you to view the order and web order details if desired.
• Sort orders you have loaded. By default, orders with higher tracking numbers will be displayed first.
• Look up individual items. Type the item code, or scan the item’s barcode and then tap the Search button. Item information is displayed including contents, description and contained items.