Using the Okeechobee County FL Emergency Management app, you will be able to:
• Share your status with your selected contacts with the push of a button.
• Receive critical emergency alerts via push notification.
• Locate Okeechobee County’s hurricane shelters.
• Display up-to-date evacuation route maps.
• Get the latest news and weather for the Okeechobee County area.
• Create a personalized Emergency Preparedness Plan by answering five basic questions.
Once Your Plan is generated, it is stored on your smartphone and can easily be shared with family members and friends. Your Plan comprises:
• An Emergency Supply Kit Checklist tailored to your needs.
• A Customized Emergency Food Supply Shopping List.
• An Emergency Communications Plan to notify your loved ones of your status
• Critical information to prepare your home for impending disaster.
Learn about the various emergency situations that Okeechobee County residents are most likely to face in five integrated eGuides:
• Disaster Recovery
• Emergency Preparedness for Pet Owners
• Family Preparedness