Offline Navigator is still under development and may contain bugs. You are encouraged to report them at
1. Create a new map by taking a photo
2. Turn on GPS
3. When you recognize where you are, click the "I am here" button and select your location on the map. Congratulations, you've just added an "anchor point".
After you have added a few anchor points, usually 3, Offline Navigator will be able to show you your approximate location.
1. Long-click on an anchor point to remove it. Useful if you made a mistake
2. The more anchors you add, the more accurate your location is.
3. When you know your location precisely and wish to add an anchor, zoom in to improve your touch precision.
* Location - well, obvious. You cannot navigate otherwise
* Read external storage - reading paper map photos.
* Write external storage - store information about each map on the device, such as anchor points.