Off to Play is a free social app designed to make it easy for families to meet up with their buddies for playtime.
With Off to Play you can:
- Find a list of popular playgrounds, community centres and other playspots nearby.
- Quickly invite buddies to meet up and join you.
- See what your friends are up to, and Join or Unjoin their events.
- Search for buddies that you meet using first names of family members
- Comment on events, let everyone attending know if you are running late, or where to meet.
- Add your own favourite spots by dropping a pin or searching.
- See suggested buddies based on mutual friends, favourite playspots, and children the same age.
Off to play never shares your current location with others, and only suggests friends based on having the same favourite playspots (and buddies), not on current location data. Your play events are only sent to your friends. It is suggested that you only add Buddies that you have met before.