※ This app required the ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth adapter (ELM327 dongle).
※ JDM ( Japanese Domestic Market ) Cars Protocol List http://www.tabinomado.jp/n_en/irdn_enable.html
※ This is the free version of OBD Driver app. The advertisement is displayed in each screens.
Let's watch the car information with Google map in real time
Your android device becomes the gauge of your car. You can watch the car information in real time. The driving of the car becomes more fun.
► The information marker is displayed on the map in real time.
► The super easy operation by Multi-Window System.
► Gas mileage and eco-driving teacher.
► Log data storage
► Alarm warn with a color and a sound.
Super easy operation
You can mix maximum 10 windows on the screen. The following operations are available.
● Drag --- Move the window.
● Tap --- Show the next page.
● Double tap --- Switch to full screen view or normal view.
● Long tap (press and hold) --- Display the pop-up menu.
● Pinch-in/out --- Reduce or enlarge the window.
The doctor teach you the eco-driving. When your driving is good for gas mileage, the doctor praises it kindly. However, when your driving is bad for gas mileage, the doctor get angry. What is "Good driving" ? Let's make sure yourself.
※ The information that this app can display varies according to a car model.
ECU sensor information
● Engine RPM
● Coolant temperature
● Intake Air temperature
● Intake Air pressure
● Intake Air flow ( MAF )
● Timing advance ( Timing of spark )
● Engine load
● Throttle position.
● Short term fuel trim
● Long term fuel trim
● O2 sensor volt.
● Relative gear ratio
● Battery volt.
● Current fuel consumption.
● Latest minutely fuel consumption.
● Drive fuel
● Drive cost
● Trip fuel
● Trip cost
● Total fuel
● Total cost
● Total CO2
● Drive distance
● Trip distance
● Total distance
● Drive time
● Average speed
● Driving score
● Fuel-less distance %
● Stop time
● Stop time %
● Stop fuel
● Stop fuel %
● Engine stop count
● Engine stop time
● Engine stop time %
● Engine stop distance
● Engine stop distance %
● 100 meters
● Speed division
G sensor acceleration
Supported OBD2/EOBD protocols
It can detect following protocols automatically by ELM327.
● SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbps)
● SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbps)
● ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init)
● ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud init)
● ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast init)
● ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID 500Kbps)
● ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID 500Kbps)
● ISO 15765-4 CAN (11 bit ID 250Kbps)
● ISO 15765-4 CAN (29 bit ID 250Kbps)
● SAE J1939 CAN (29 bit ID 250Kbps)
It can choose following protocols manually.
● TOYOTA CAN , TOYOTA K-LINE , SUZUKI K-LINE , DAIHATSU K-LINE
● ISO CAN 11 or 29 bit ID ECU physical address 0 or 2
● Distance ( km , mile )
● Fuel ( liter , gallon )
● Gas Mileage ( km/liter , mile/liter , mile/gallon , km/gallon , CO2 gram/km , liter/100km )
● Temperature ( Celsius , Fahrenheit )
● Currency ( Dollar , Euro , Pound , Ruble , PLN , Yen )
※ Please note
1. To use this app, you must connect the ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth adapter to OBD2 connector.
2. The Bluetooth "Serial Port Profile(SPP)" is necessary to use this app in your android device.
3. This app is corresponds to the device of Android 2.3.3 or higher, but it does not guarantee the operation of the device of all Android 2.3.3 or higher.
4. Same as the above, this app does not guarantee the operation in all car models.
5. "Adjustment driving" is required to display the exact fuel efficiency.
6. If this app can't communicate with a car, remove ELM327 and connect it again.