The app DOES NOT provide the ability to subscribe to the service.
Nteract Visual Voicemail, extends your existing voicemail by delivering your voice messages directly to your Android smartphone. The service also provides access via a web browser based interface as well as a traditional voicemail interface. Message status is consistent across all interfaces (Web, Audio TUI, and this app). When a message is marked as read as via the app, it is also marked as read on the other interfaces.
You can see the details of voicemail and manage them in any order. You can also act on your voice messages using native capabilities; such as text, callback and forward to email.
If your visual voicemail service includes Voice to Text transcription, the transcription will appear in the message list.
With it, you can;
• Receive Voicemail notifications on your smartphone
• Access messages in any order
• Listen to messages without dialing-in
• Mark a message as a favorite and sort messages by date/time and favorites to find it easily later
• Set email forwarding to get all messages delivered as email (with audio attached)
• Reply to a message by SMS or callback from your mobile phone.
In addition, if you subscribed to Unified Messagain, your voicemail is transcribed to text so that can read your messages, helping to prioritize which messages to act on, discretely without anyone knowing.
While this app will work on a tablet, it must be used in conjunction with an Nteract Communications soft phone in order to return calls. Without the second application, the app can only be used to manage greetings and retrieve messages.
Nteract Visual VoiceMail, with or without Voice to Text service, are both accessed using this Application.