Feedback, suggestions, or comments is appreciated.
- Accidentally deleted my certificate so I had to relist the app.
- Added the capability to choose the date
- Revised app size to better display on 4:3 and similar aspect ratio screens.
* Version 1.2:
- Updated UI to be closer to the material design.
- App is now displayed as a full sized window. See the play store page for screenshots from a tablet and phone.
- Changed the UI to be more in line with the Android's material design API, specifically using the Holo light theme.
* Version 1.0:
- Initial build.
- Network access: Needed to get information from the PMNS system.
- Read/Write from the SD card: Requirement based off Tasker
- Disable lock screen: Requirement from Tasker
- Prevent the phone from sleeping: Requirement from Tasker.
- The app pops up in a full display which is enlarged/shrunk from the designed size. This may result in things being not centered or not in the correct location.
- Several data fields have odd spacings. This is caused by a read issue between the HTML in PMNS and Tasker reading the data. The PMNS system creates many spaces in the data it generates which Tasker interpenetrates as non-breaking space (e.g. nbsp;).
- Trying to diagnose if the program shuts down correctly. If the home button is hit while the app is running, it may or may not close the app. If you are seeing higher memory activity during idle: settings -> apps -> running -> stop this app. This will not harm the app as it is not intended to be running in the background constantly.
- This app is in no way associated with the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission. It has not been and is not intended to be endorsed, funded, or associated with the United States federal government or any of it's agencies.
- Although the app pulls data directly from the pmns system, the developer cannot not guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed.
- This application is intended to be free and unlimited to the public.