1. Presents the number of apps installed for each category.
2. Monitors and presents the notification counts from different app categories.
The application collects the following information for research purposes:
1. Contextual information: location, Wifi connectivity, surrounding sound intensity, physical activity.
2. Notification details: arrival time (including day of a week), response time (including day of a week), sender app name, notification drawer opening time, terms extracted from the message header, encrypted Facebook feeds.
3. Application details: list of installed apps, launch time.
4. Call details: arrival time and duration of the incoming and outgoing calls, caller id.
5. Other details: phone’s status (active or inactive), ringer mode (silent, vibrate, sound, LED), proximity data.
6. Answers to the questionnaire.