Noteprise bridges the gap between Evernote and these enterprise systems by directly allowing users to attach their notes to any enterprise system. For example, if your organization uses Salesforce, Noteprise will let you copy a note from Evernote and paste it into any attribute (e.g. description, title) of any object (e.g. Lead, Opportunity, Account etc.).
Noteprise even allows you to create new notes and paste them into any Salesforce entity attribute on the fly. The best part - you can simultaneously attach a note from Evernote to multiple records at a time. For example, if you prepared a note for all sales opportunities to be closed this week, you can select those opportunities from a list and then use Noteprise to update the description of all those opportunities in a few clicks - voila!
* Attach an existing note to any attribute of any entity (Object) in Salesforce
* Paste a note for one or more records for that entity (Object) in Salesforce
* Create a new note in Evernote
* Delete a note in Evernote
* Search a note by notebook, tag or keyword