Writing a long note in a notepad made easier by having a note segmented.
** IMPT ** Do a BACKUP before updating app
- group notes by labels
- sidebar for labels
- note type of NOTE or TODO
- for TODO type, tap on the checkbox at the top to view all items including checked items
- create shortcuts to notes and labels to the homepage. Long tap on the note or label in the Labels dialog and select 'Create Shortcut'.
- export note to a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- import note from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
- share the note
- full screen mode when viewing note
- expand/collapse sections of the note
1. Click on 'New Note' on the top right hand corner to create a new note
2. Input note and click 'SAVE' or hardkey 'BACK' to save note
3. Input title (optional) and click hardkey 'BACK'.
4. That's it. you have created a note.
5. Long click on note for more entries
1. Click on note to edit note
2. Click on 'Add Seg' to add a new entry/segment to the note. Each segment is like a paragraph
3. Input note and click 'SAVE' or 'DISCARD' changes
4. Click on 'no label' to change label for the note.
5. Long click on entries for more options
How to use:
- Click 'New Note' or 'New Seg' to add a new note or new segment
- Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
- Long press segment to organise: insert, cut/copy and paste
How is this note app different:
- a note consists of segments/entries
- reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
- each segment has a title and note area
Please email suggestions and bugs to [email protected] com
This app is ad-supported. Search for 'Note Stacks Pro' for ad-free version or for publisher gwofoundry.
Tags: notepad, notes taking, memo, todo list, note book, outline, ideas, checklist, notes, notepad for taking notes