HOW TO USE:
1. Start with line notes, inside staff, no sharps and flats and Treble clef options .(Free App)
The line notes are E,G,B,D,F. If you reached above 50 score with 100 percent accuracy then you may continue to the next level.
2. change options to space notes. space notes are F,A,C,E
3. challenge your skill with mix notes
4. try the Bass Clef, do step 1 to 3. line notes are G,B,D,F,A while space notes are A,C,E,G.
AFTER MASTERING MIX NOTES WITH TREBLE AND BASS CLEF
5. try notes below staff in step 1 to 4.
6. then above staff in step 1 to 4.
7. then notes inside and outside staff.
8. repeat step 7 this time adding sharps, then flats then mix.
you may make more combinations to test your skill and learn easily.