When you smoked, tap "Record smoking log" button.
It shows various data for your challenge to extend laptime as smoking interval.
* About main screen
- Graph shows daily performance about smoking interval time average (hh:mm), count of smoking, date (mm/dd). Red bar is count of smoking, cyan line is total average on each day.
- "Total AVG" is average of all laptime (MAX 1000 records). Tap it for daily history list (last 4 weeks).
- "20 laps AVG" is average of last 20 smoking interval times. Tap it for detail list.
- "Laptime" is differential from previous smoking time. Tap it for target time list.
- Switch wallpaper on main screen automatically by the situation.
- Tap menu button on main scrren, choice "Preference".
* Edit or delete log
- On "20 laps history" screen, long tap target data.
* Export log
- On main screen, tap menu button and choice "Managing Log"
- Move to target folder, and tap "Backup log" button.
- Exported log file name is "smoking.log".
* Import log
- On main screen, tap menu button and choice "Log management"
- Move to target folder, and tap "smoking.log" item.
- Log file name must be "smoking.log".