Did you know that pictures taken with your phone also include GPS information? This allows anyone who knows how to view EXIF metadata to accurately pin-point where you were when each picture was taken, and even know what direction you were facing!
NoIMGdata easily allows you to REMOVE GPS exif information from any picture in your photo albums.
"NoIMGdata is super easy to use and it works well. It supports the full 8MP resolution of the iPhone 4S." - lifeinlofi.com
"This app has just received an update, which is really quite extensive." - theappwhisperer.com
"NoIMGdata is an easy to use, mobile application that will allow you to protect your privacy quickly." - applatter.com
- easy to use 3 step interface
- removes GPS metadata by default for any image
- can be set to remove ALL exif metadata from images
- saves clean image to the Photo Album as a copy
- view EXIF information BEFORE and AFTER removing metadata
- view the exact location where an image was taken directly on a map and be able to pin it in the Maps app
- fast start-up
- completely FREE
* Also available on the iOS and Mac AppStore *
For any questions or suggestions, send an email to email@example.com
Good reviews help support the development of NoIMGdata!
Please support development of new features by clicking the +1 button