App and shortcut icons can be reordered by dragging them around (long press) or hidden completely (drag to trashcan). The most used apps or shortcuts can be put into a favorites panel.
Pull down (in portrait mode) or right (in landscape mode), or press the menu button if your phone has one, to reveal the menu panel:
- X hides the menu (and so does the back button)
- plus (+) icon opens a chooser for hidden apps and also allows you to create new shortcuts
- orientation lock toggles between unlocked (gray), locked portrait or landscape (green), or device default orieantation (red) (this is separate from device orientation lock setting)
- picture icon allows you to change the wallpaper of your devices (the system wallpaper, not just in NoFrillsLauncher)
- info (i) icon opens a small dialog with version number and other details
Note: Adding shorcuts directly from other apps (using some kind of "add to home screen" feature) does not (yet) add them to NoFrillsLauncher. For now, shortcuts can only be added from the apps chooser.