*GUIDE TO CREATING A GREAT VIDEO LISTING ON NMBSVISION*
1) Tap the ‘RECORD A VIDEO’ tab. Before you start to film, hold the phone very still or place the phone on a tripod or flat surface, then tap the camera icon button to start filming.
2) Stop filming by tapping the camera icon again. You can switch cameras (front / back) by touching the ‘reverse camera icon', top right - and then you can start filming again by tapping the main camera icon again.
3) Each ‘take’ you shoot is represented by a section of green bar. If you want to delete a take, press the X button on the left of the camera icon.
4) A GREAT LISTING OFTEN INCLUDES 3 SIMPLE SHOTS: a) Start with a shot of you or someone else on camera, head and shoulders shot, with the person holding the product if you’re selling one - or describing your service if that’s what you’re promoting. b) Then, stop the camera (you can also change the camera from front to back if you need to) and start filming again to film a closer up shot of just the item for a few seconds. c) Then stop filming and start again, filming an end shot of you or the person summing up the item, holding it up.
5) Once you’re happy you’ve filmed your video, tap DONE and then NEXT.
6) On the next page, choose your thumbnail, write a brief title and description then post your listing. Awesome!
BUGS? SUGGESTIONS? If we need to change or update anything, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org