Use this app to configure and test your GNSS receiver, setup GNSS receivers for use with Trimble Precision SDK enabled apps, or connect to and share high precision positions with other applications which use Android Location Services.
This app is now compatible with the following receivers, handhelds and services:
- Trimble Catalyst softGNSS positioning service
- Trimble R Series receivers (R1, R2, etc.)
- Trimble & Spectra Precision high accuracy handhelds (models TDC150 & SP20)
- Trimble EMPOWER EM100 GNSS receiver (on supported Trimble Android host devices)
- Displays accuracy and quality control related information on the position
- Monitor GNSS position status and quality
- Configure and apply real-time custom corrections for your GNSS receiver
- Detailed satellite tracking and constellation usage information
- Location Extras pass on valuable GNSS metadata to Location Service via Mock Locations Provider
Sign in with your Trimble Identity to use this app
Create a free Trimble Identity using your email address to sign in and use this application. Your Trimble Identity is your gateway to the Trimble ecosystem of applications and services.
Using Trimble Catalyst with Trimble Mobile Manager
In conjunction with a subscription to the Trimble Catalyst™ GNSS positioning service, use this app to connect to and configure your Catalyst softGNSS receiver, monitor the status of the subscription, and control how GNSS positions are accessed or shared with other location-enabled apps running on your phone or tablet.
Note:A Catalyst DA1 antenna and a Trimble ID is required to use the Trimble Catalyst service. High accuracy modes (1-100cm) require a paid subscription to the Catalyst service. Visit https://catalyst.trimble.com for a list of subscription options and information on where to purchase.
Using Trimble or Spectra Precision high accuracy GNSS receivers with Trimble Mobile Manager
Trimble Mobile Manager now supports connecting to and configuring Trimble or Spectra Precision high accuracy GNSS receivers. Use the app to connect to external or integrated high accuracy receivers and share positions using the Android location sharing feature using Trimble Mobile Manager to pass high accuracy positions and valuable GNSS metadata from your receiver to the Android OS. You can also use Trimble Mobile Manager to configure the behaviour your GNSS receiver for field applications that support connecting to Trimble external GNSS devices.
For technical support, questions, feedback, or bug reporting, use the “generate log file & send email” feature inside the About menu of app.