Nire iHealth is the health self-management that helps you take care of your wellbeing through the adoption of healthy and preventive lifestyles.
In relation with the actual health state and tastes, Nire iHealth makes you nutritional and physical activity suggestions on a daily basis. This way, it makes it easier for you to make conscious decisions so you can take care of yourself and self-manage your wellbeing.
What makes Nire iHealth different from other systems for diet and exercise? It is focused to improve your health, with a global scope. This is why it does not limit itself to house and store your data or count calories you have ingested or expended; on the contrary, the complex algorithm analyses and interrelates at real time the data introduced into the system and recommends a health plan that is adapted for you. It has in mind your pathologies (or your estimated risk to develop them) and your physical injuries, between the 30,000,000 combinations of the system.
On top of that, you can connect your wearables or health devices (scales, glucometers…) to Nire iHealth to maintain your parameters and health plan constantly up to date.
Did you know…?
• The biggest death cause in the world are cardiovascular diseases (14 million persons/year)
• Chronic diseases like Diabetes T2, Obesity, Hypercholesterolemia or EPOC may be prevented by acting on lifestyles?
• Controlling just 5 parameters (Blood pressure, Pulse, Glucose, Cholesterol, BMI) considerably reduces the risk of suffering cardiovascular diseases (strokes, ictus…)?
Note: Nire iHealth is NOT:
• A tool for self-diagnosing. If you think you might suffer a disses visit your doctor.
• A substitute for your physician. Totally opposite, you can ask your doctor for help to know your health state, as well as sharing your data stored at Nire iHealth with him.