The description of Night sky Exploration
Night Sky Exploration is an exquisite stargazing app enabling you to explore the night sky through the screen of your device. Make an an effortless journey through thousands of stars, comets, and constellations. All you have to do is point your device to the sky!
Night Sky Exploration taps your device’s sensors and the GPS to determine the exact position of stars, planets, constellations, comets, ISS, satellites, star clusters, nebulae and meteor showers in the night sky.
- Sky map watching day and night
- A huge number of demonstrated celestial objects
- Augmented reality view
- Real time celestial bodies tracking
- Stunning 3D models of constellations and other sky objects
- The ability to manage time with “Time machine”
- Deep sky objects
- Pro stargazing (the sky at different wavelengths)
- Night mode
- An abundance of interesting information
►Night Sky Exploration shows night sky map on your screen in whatever direction you are pointing the device. Orient your device toward the sky and the app activates your camera so you can see charted objects appear superimposed on live sky objects.
► As you hold your phone up and point it towards the sky, Star Walk 2 follows your motions using the built-in gyroscope to match the map on your screen to the stars seen from your location. Easily find any star, constellation, or satellite in the sky by tapping Search.
► Get a deeper understanding of the constellation`s scale and place in the night sky map. Enjoy observing wonderful 3D models of constellations, turn them upside down, read their stories.
► Touching a clock-face icon at the upper-right corner of the screen allows you select any date and time and lets you go forward or backward in time and watch the night sky in fast motion.
► Find and study deep sky objects such as meteor showers, planetary nebulae, star clusters, etc.
► A slider at the left-hand edge of the screen lets you see the sky at different wavelengths. See objects that are only visible at radio, microwave, infrared, ultraviolet, X-ray, or gamma-ray frequencies.
► The night-mode of the astronomical telescope will make sky and stars gazing at night time more comfortable.
- Incredible 3D models of celestial bodies.
- All-new stunning design
- New simpler and cleaner interface in vibrant colors for retina displays;
- Atmospheric visual and sound effects, stirring soundtrack;
- Exclusive handcrafted artwork for constellations, inspired by minimalist low-poly art.