The listening exercise and this app is built around 8 simple but powerful questions:
* How does Tameside inspire, attract, support and develop its staff and people to deliver world-beating standards of compassionate care and quality?
* How does Tameside ensure that compassionate care is placed centre-stage in the way patients and their families are looked after?
* How does Tameside ensure it listens and responds to concerns, advice and suggestions for improvement from all its stakeholders and local people – and is seen to do so?
* How does Tameside ensure that patient and staff safety is maximised and protected?
* How can Tameside best pursue and achieve excellence and achievement in all its clinical care and outcomes?
* How does Tameside ensure its performance matches those of the best and is seen to do so?
* How does Tameside develop its financial, leadership and delivery capacity to ensure the vision is achieved?
* How does Tameside develop and maximise its partnerships and mutual support with local stakeholders and representatives, organisations, health and social care partners, patient groups and the voluntary sector?
The Tameside Listens app is a simple and intuitive way that anyone can submit their ideas and comments to the hospital.
Users have complete control over how they can talk to the hospital, providing text, audio or video material. Users also have complete choice and control over whether they want their name to be associated with their contribution or remain anonymous.
Copyright and intellectual property on all design, functionality, look and feel and underlying business processes strictly reserved and retained by J B McCrea Ltd and DOGFI.SH Mobile Ltd