If you are looking for a newsreader that allows simple and clear reading of your favorite sites, NewsyView your app.
What makes NewsyView for you?
· Pick up RSS and Atom feeds from its official address (no more incomplete sources on Twitter, or news lists preset)
· Store the number of news locally you specify, including entry image* of your choice (no more header images or advertising) to review them later offline without punishing your data plan. You can even ask not to collect the images to save memory.
· NewsyView only updates when you ask, avoiding automatic update problems with data plans.
· You've read the headlines and do not want further? You can mark as read a group or a full channel at once, or only one entry without having to enter.
· If you like webcomics, NewsyView collects quality images to clearly show them on your device (recommended large screens).
· Set the font types and sizes of display lists and news. You can configure it to meet your likes.
· You can import an OPML file with the channels and groups. For example, you can export the groups and channels on Google News Reader and import it on your device (not available in free version. Full version only).
· Save the structure of groups and channels in an OPML file to bring it to other devices or import it into your news reader desktop (not available in free version. Full version only).
· Support pages by sliding only in the footer, to prevent unwanted opening links.
· Is not your screen very sensitive to sliding? You can press the side buttons to turn the page.
· Share RSS or Atom address on your browser to add it to NewsyView.
* In RSS and Atom files that include enclosures or linked images in the content.
Twitter: @ NewsyView