About the App:
Set alerts for important events; when your website or content is trending, Newscurve notifies you in real-time. Set thresholds for each type of alert to regulate the number and frequency of notifications you receive. Save time and focus on the things that matter. With the Newscurve application, you’ll always know what is happening on your site – no matter where you are or what you are doing.
Newscurve records and analyzes the actions of your visitors and compares these with the historical performance of your site to identify significant deviations, and to provide alerts as well as a list of recommended actions to take. Imagine a list of suggestions for improving your stories and content layout right now, based on all the data you would have spent hours analyzing.
Newscurve helps you to answer everyday editorial questions like:
- What’s the best story to move to the homepage right now?
- Does this story resonate with my readers?
- Do I need to provide minute-by-minute coverage on this topic?
- Is this article in the optimal position on my website?
- Does this content need to be replaced by fresher material?
- Which stories are performing well in social networks?
Newscurve is empowering publishers to quickly make the right decisions and devote more time and resources to what is really important – creating great content.
*You must be a registered Newscurve user to activate this application. Learn more or sign up at: http://newscurve.com/