The description of newsa.com - News Aggregator
Read all latest news headlines from the world’s best publishers in one simple overview; CNN, BBC, The Guardian, New York Times, Google News and many more.
* Quality content; we only work with the best publishers in the world – 1,200 in total
* Fast loading pages of real-time news feeds
* No need to create an account
* Localised for 20 countries: USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Turkey, Russia, Australia, South Africa, Nigeria, India, South Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia, Brazil & Mexico.
* 10 categories: news, sports, entertainment, business, tech, social media, magazines, politics, world & science
* Read all headlines across all categories in one stream, or by category, or by publisher
* Easy-to-use, minimal user interface
Our news app’s objective is to be the most relevant and best news aggregator. In order to achieve that we focus on simplicity, quality and relevance. Simplicity is achieved by working with a minimal design, easy to navigate interface and fast loading pages. You also don’t need to mess about with RSS feeds, we do that for you. Quality and relevance is achieved by focusing on quality publishers in each country and giving you the option to navigate those by category or publisher. In the search section you will also find what’s trending on Google at the moment. Furthermore privacy is a great thing so we don’t ask for your personal details through Facebook or Twitter logins.
We offer you the latest news headlines from the best online publishers worldwide as well as important national and local news sources. From the latest breaking news on politics to technology and from One Direction’s latest gossip to the latest developments in the Middle East, the newsa.com app has it covered. All headlines from each website are served to you automatically and continuously 24/7, 365 days a year. We focus on quality content and publishers and try to avoid as many clickbait headlines as possible (apart from the Social category) by only working with handpicked news outlets in each country.
If you experience any issues or if you have any ideas about how we can improve our service, you can email us at hq (at) newsa.com