Mega Man X DiVE Will End Services on September 27th, 2023
Capcom has announced that Mega Man X DiVE, a side-scrolling action game, will cease operations on September 27. Let's say goodbye to Mega Man X DiVE.
Capcom's free-to-play action game, Mega Man X DiVE, will be discontinued on September 27. However, the mobile versions of the game distributed by NebulaJoy in North America, Europe, Latin America and Korea will still be available for players to enjoy. Only the version of the game released by Capcom Taiwan will no longer be accessible from servers starting on September 27th, 2023.
Detailed shutdown schedule for Mega Man X DiVE
Capcom has declared that they will discontinue the game after September 2023. They have shared a formal announcement outlining when the shutdown will take place. Capcom expressed gratitude towards their players for supporting the game throughout its journey and ensured that developers have arranged for players to enjoy their final moments in-game before it shuts down.
The game is going to cease its activities, and a timetable has been released outlining the steps it will take before ultimately discontinuing its offerings.
- The game will no longer be available after June 7, 2023. All in-game purchases will also be removed from platforms like Google Play, Apple App Store, Mycard, Huawei AppGallery and Steam.
- Capcom Taiwan's game will no longer be available on servers and its services will come to an end on September 27, 2023.
At present, there is no information available regarding the treatment of the unpaid components of the game. However, a date will be announced in due course for their resolution.
Capcom thanks the players for their continued support
In order to commemorate the support received since September 27th when the game was released, the developers have implemented certain modifications in the game.
- Players can earn Elemental Metal Supply Box and Dark Code Coin by logging in daily.
- A new feature called Favorite Capsule is now available in the game, allowing players to draw one free S-rank character per day.
- Armaments Factory events will be held regularly, featuring popular weapons and renewed missions every two weeks.
- Regular Dark Code Store events will be held, and the amount of Dark Code Coins obtained through the Dark Code capsule will be significantly increased.