Supercell Reveals The Clash of Clans Builder Base 2.0 Update
Builder Base 2.0 is coming in the first half of next year! After hearing positive and negative feedback from clashers, the devs decide to get a big rework of the builder base.
Release Date of Clash of Clans Builder Base 2.0
Supercell has confirmed that the Clash of Clans: Builder Base 2.0 version will come to greet all Clash of Clans fans in early 2023. Unlike a regular update, Clash of Clans is undergoing a complete rework of the builder base since Nov 15. Now let's see the new changes of this upcoming Builder Base update!
Positives of The Current Builder Base That Will Reinforce
- The smaller focus than the Home Village and Clan capital makes many new beginners feel an immersive tactical battle fun on the layout of troops and defenses.
- Players can have a pro game experience in preparing and placing various defenses with a limited time lasting 1 minute.
- It's more convenient to check the troops' layouts in Builder Base than in the Home Village.
New Changes of Clash of Clans Builder Base 2.0
- More available spells and heroes may be allowed to use in Builder Base 2.0.
- Players who have good performances in Builder Base deserve more rewards.
- Clash of Clans will get new resolutions to let COC fans who only have spare time on weekends play Builder Base conveniently.
- A new format that is still unknown will replace the Versus Battles.