1. Home Work - Parent can view the home work of any subject of their wards and need not has to go through school diaries which at times is not updated. Parents will also receive an instant PUSH notification whenever the homework is first updated by the teacher.
2. Notifications – New Wings Play School Mobile app has a separate notification center which keeps the parents updated on notifications related to
The notification section is managed by the school administrator and whenever a notification is fired parents will receive an instant PUSH notification & thus they will never miss out on any important update.
3. Student Profile - Using this module parents can keep the profile of their wards updated in school records.
4. Class Teacher Profile – In a conventional system in majority of cases Parents have little or no details about the teachers who are teaching their wards. This module will provide the parents necessary and updated details about the teachers.
5. School Profile – This module will provide the updated school information to the parents. With one tab they can check the Principal name, important contact nos. and other related information.
6. Communique – Using communique modules parents can have a one-to-one communication with the teachers regarding the performance of their wards or on any other subject of choice.
7. Feedback – Feedback module allows the parents to send a personalized communication to Principal or any other teacher related to their wards.
8. Image Gallery – Parents can now access the images related to all the day to day activities of the school using this module.
9. Transport - Using this module parents can track the exact & real time location of their wards on a map while he is on school bus. Parents can also access the updated contact details of the Driver & Conductor of the bus.
10. Event Calendar – Parents can keep track of the upcoming school holidays and other important activities using the Events Calendar.
11. Authorize Contact – Parents can now register a new Authorize contact who can pick up their ward at the convenience of their phone.