10 Speedorz tips!!!
1. Make sure the speedorz isn't near the ground incase the ripcord collides with the ground!
2. Pull the rip cord out instead of letting the speedorz fall, this gives you more aim!
3. If you and your opponent are taking separate turns then you don't need to let you speedorz hit the ground immediately! Aim it first!
4. Try moving the ripcord up and down the wheel before pulling it out, it can help the speedorz go faster (Usually works with me)!
5. Choose your best speedorz power ups for the tournaments! Eagles castle Worriz is one of the best (or the best) for multiple obstacles!
6. Don't add to many weapons on, it can make the speedorz loose balance!
7. Speedorz don't work to well on carpets, try hard floor/platforms!
8. Don't get the speedorz in mud, it can apparently mess it up so you end up having to clean it (with a certain type, not brand, of cleaning liquid)
9.Don't move it forward when placing the speedorz down, just place it on the spot!
10. If all else is lost take your raven glider, connect your opponents speedorz onto a chain, take there power up and add it to yours (give it back when done)! That is what the Raven glider is for after all! Or do it the lion way and win in the card game!