If you want to look good, perform at your peak and be in tip-top shape, you must choose smart fuel for your body, not the processed "food" found on the shelves of every supermarket. Many have turned to Paleo and a low carb way of life to avoid the effects of these food impostors we were never designed to eat. Low carb diets, however, can leave you feeling as though you don't have enough gas in the tank.
Low carbs need to be smart carbs. Lucky for us, nature has given us the nutritious, delicious sweet potato. This super food gives all the benefits of other high energy foods with more nutrition and without spiking blood sugar. Plus, this humble tuber tastes great and is easily incorporated into your diet in seriously good ways.
Start eating low carbs food and Figure out how to keep fat protein and carbs in the right ratio.
There is precious hidden carbs information. This little app will help to get all the information to intake carbohydrates throughout the day.
The app is designed for people who are on a low-carb diet. Restricting carbohydrate consumption is helpful for weight control or obesity treatment. An awesome App for low carb dieters with great features In addition, the app can also be especially helpful for people with a carb-sensitive health problem like diabetes.
• All food items are recommended by USDA*
• Easy navigation and very easy to use and intuitive.
• Full-text search
• Many categories
• Detailed carb charts and ability to see the percentages of fat / protein / carbs for specific food
• Fast as-you-type search for all food items
• Large common food database
• Able to search by food category
- Diet details
- Typical foods for a low-carb diet
- Healthy Low Carb Recipes
- Full-Fat, No-Measure, Low-Carb Supertreats
- The Ultimate List Of Low-Carb Foods
- Low-Carb Conundrums
- Low-Carb Switches For High-Carb Foods
- Gems Of The Low-Carb Revolution.
- The Effects Of Very Low Carbohydrate Diets
- A Short History Of The Low-Carbohydrate Diet.
- The Ultimate Dieters Guide